What is a cookie?
A 'cookie' is a piece of information that is sent to your browser by a website you visit. The Site uses first party cookies (those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time. For example, cookies via https://www.fast-report.com/en/) as well as third-party cookies (set by a different domain), as described below.
Cookies can be stored on your computer for various periods of time. They can be in a form of either "session cookies" or "persistent cookies." A session cookie only lasts as long as the browser session and is automatically deleted when you close your browser. A persistent cookie lasts long after your browser is closed and will remain until it expires (as determined by the third party in charge of placing it) or until you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies are used to help sites recognize and identify your computer when you open your browser and surf the Internet again.
The data collected through cookies may include information about the IP (Internet Protocol) address of your device, browser type, language, operating system, the state or country from which you have accessed the Site, the date and the time of your visit(s), the number of links you click on this Site, the functions you use, the searches you request, and the data you have saved while on this Site. Fast Reports may use the information collected for a variety of necessary, legitimate purposes, including user authentication, user interface customization, security, research and analysis to improve the functionality of our Site, and advertising.
The following sets out how we use different categories of cookies, as well as information on your options for managing your settings for the data collected by these technologies:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are used to provide users with services available through a Site and to use some of its features, such as the ability to log-in and access secure areas, provide pop-up notices, and accept language from sign-up forms. These cookies are essential for using and navigating a Site. Without them, basic functions of our Site would not work. Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver our Site’s essential services, you cannot refuse them.
- Performance/Analytics cookies: These cookies are used to recognize and count the number of Site visitors, gather statistics regarding how visitors move around the Site (including number of page views and the amount time spent on each page) and for conversion tracking and click hotspots. This helps us improve the way our Site works and general user experience. For example, these cookies allow us to ensure that users are able to find what they need easily.
- Advertising cookies (ad cookies): These cookies are used to show advertising that is relevant to you.
- Cookies used to integrate third party services: These cookies are used to integrate third-party functions on the Site, such as videos, maps, or social network plug-ins.
- Other third party cookies: On some parts of the Site, including, but not limited, to news widgets, we use content provided by other websites(third parties). These third party sites are able to set their own cookies in some cases. Note that we have no control over these third-party cookies. You can turn them off by disabling them on your browser. You can find more information on the most popular web-browser help pages:
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
We may change the type of third party service providers that place cookies on our Site and amend this Cookies Policy at any time by posting the amended version on our Site. Unless additional notice or consent is required by applicable laws, this will serve as your official notification of these changes.